I'm not a politician. I'm a small business owner, an entrepreneur, a husband, and a father of two wonderful daughters. When you combine owning a small business with raising a family, you realize quickly that extra cash can be hard to come by. I can't say that raising money for a political campaign is my favorite activity, but the reality is that these endeavors cost money. Anything you can do to chip in makes a huge difference, and helps us reach voters all across our district.
Whether it's $15, $50, or $500, your support allows us to run an effective campaign, and continue working to fix Alaska and bring common sense to a broken Juneau.
Donate via credit card by clicking the button above.
Or send a check, written out to:
"Adam Wool for State House"
PO Box 81430, Fairbanks, AK 99708
- Individuals may contribute up to $500 per calendar year to Adam Wool for State House.
- The physical cash (not check or online payment) limit per person is $100 per calendar year. This counts towards the $500 total limit. (For example, one could donate $100 via cash, and $400 via the donate button on this site).
- The limit for contributions from outside Alaska is $3000 per calendar year (total for the whole campaign, not per person!).
- Alaskan Groups / PACs may contribute up to $1000 per calendar year to a candidate.
- The Alaska Public Offices Commission (APOC) requires campaign donors to include their occupation and employer information. When mailing in your check, please include employer and occupation information with it.